Running and Multisport Coaching
Maura is a certified running coach through the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA),a certified triathlon coach through the United Endurance Sports Coaching Academy (UESCA),and a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).She coaches one-to-one and groups. She works with beginner and intermediate athletes providing individualized training that focus on the whole athlete – body, mind and spirit.
For more information, please contact Maura at 207-232-6698 or email@example.com
Individual Training Plans
- Initial phone call or Zoom consultation to get to know you, your background, where you are now, what your goals are, etc.
- Fully personalized training plan with daily running, cross-training, and runner strength/prehab training workouts.
- Each week you will receive your plan through either a Free app called Bird Coaching or Google Documents (it will be your choice).
- We will use your training feedback to make modifications to your plan as needed.
- Once you receive your initial plan, we will set up a 15 min phone call or Zoom to go over any questions you may have before getting started.
- Unlimited communication via email for questions.
- Plans are priced per week of training – $15/week (paid in full per plan)
- For example, a 10-week training plan = $150
- Custom Training Plans without coaching are also available. Please contact Maura for pricing.
- Heaven & Earth gift cards can be used!